Python bindings for SFML¶
This is a work-in-progress. Some links might not be functional and and some documents are incomplete. Check this page to understand the remaining tasks.
Since recently, repositories were moved to an organisation. Check this page to understand what it’s all about.
pip install pysfml
For further information, visit the following sections.
- Getting started Everything you have to know to get yourself started with these bindings.
- Download Instructions on how and where to install these bindings for various platforms.
- Tutorials Tutorials focusing on the various core principles to understanding how SFML works.
- API Reference Complete library reference organized by each of the binding’s five core modules.
- Distributing Comprehensive guide on how to distribute your application for each platform.
- Python C API Embed or extend these bindings with the C/Cython API
- Extensions Discover other awesome SFML-based libraries ported to Python such as Thor or sfeMovie.
These bindings were created in large part by Jonathan De Wachter, with significant contributions from Edwin Marshall. Other contributors include Jorge Araya Navarro and Richard Sims.
You may also want to check the changelogs.